The single user version of mSupply is available at no cost for use in any situation (commercial or not-for-profit).
The free version does not entitle the user to support, although we may answer e-mail queries if we aren't too busy.
- Steps to obtain the free version
- Download mSupply and the user guide and decide if it will meet your organistion’s needs. The demo version will work for 6 months or 2000 transaction lines.
- Contact us by email with an explanation of your organisation and follow the registration instructions below, and we’ll send you a registration code that registers mSupply forever.
- mSupply registration instructions:
- Choose File > Preferences
- Set organisation name
- Click the “register” button
- Click “copy details”
- Paste into an email & send to us
- We will send back a registration code