What does the web access module do?(Jun 15, 2010)
The mSupply Web Access module allows customers of the store running mSupply to:
Access information in the store running mSupply:
- A list of stocked items, including current stock on hand.
- The due date for items that are out of stock but on order
- Recent invoices for the customer.
- A list of items on backorder
Place and manage orders with the store.
- Use a standard order list and fill in the required quantities
- See the status of each order that has been submitted
If using an imprest system:
- Produce a list of items belonging to the item master list and the customer group
- Submit the current stock on hand at the customer site for each item, allowing the central store to process the stock figures and generate an order.
This is fantastic!
— Ignatius · Dec 29, 05:28 pm · #