When sending a report to Excel 2007 it warns that the file contents don't match the extension(Feb 23, 2009)
This is Excel 2007 trying to be too clever by half.
You have 3 options
- Don't use Excel 2007 (Didn't think you'd like that one)
- Ignore the warning by clicking the "Yes" button (Don't worry- nothing bad will happen if you're opening an mSupply report)
- Edit your registry to turn off the warning like this
- Choose Start > Run
- type "Regedit.exe"
- Find Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Excel\Security
- Find Value: (DWORD)"ExtensionHardening"
- Set it's value to "0" (It will be set to 1 when you open it.