Stop the stock-outs
HAI has just launched a new campaign: The “Stop the Stock-outs” campaign is calling on governments and health departments to end stock-outs now by:
- Providing financial and operational autonomy to the national medicines procurement and supply agency
- Giving representation of civil society on the board of the national medicines procurement and supply agency
- Ending corruption in the medicine supply chain to stop theft and diversion of essential medicines
- Providing a dedicated budget line for essential medicines
- Living up to commitments to spend 15% of national budgets on health care
- Providing free essential medicines at all public health institutions.
Of course we think they should add "make everyone use mSupply" ;-) , but even without that, it's a pretty good set of objectives.
Their web site is here.Comments
Where is mSupply used?
mSupply is designed to be used in developing countries around the world. You can find us in more than 35 countries.