And now for something you may well have been waiting for…
mSupply now has a new Save Template feature which allows you to save a given report as a template once you have input your chosen settings. Templates can be reused as needed.
You are able to save the preferences you have set as a template report.
You can set a name and description for the report template. You can also define user permissions as ‘Public’ – for anyone, or ‘Private’, in which case the permissions only apply to the user who created the template.
The Manage Reports tab:
- Displays all template reports that the user has permissions to view.
- Allows the user to use the template:
- Redirects the user to the ‘Create Report’ tab
- Settings here will be set according to the preferences of the template report
- Users can also edit, delete, and duplicate the reports if user permissions allow.
- Quick search searches in all text columns of the table.