- Under certain circumstances and with certain printer drivers, printing purchase orders could cause a PC to hang or restart. This issue has been fixed.
- Deleting purchase order lines. Under certain circumstances, a highlighted purchase order line could not be deleted. This issue has been fixed.
- Searching for suppliers via purchase orders. This search showed all suppliers. This issue has been fixed.
- Creating supplier invoices from goods receipts. Under certain circumstances, a placeholder line was mistakenly created. This issue has been fixed.
- On startup, mSupply now clears out it’s temporary folder.
- Many other minor bug fixes.
- mSupply Navigator added. This window allows easy access to all the common mSupply functions and options, and takes the place of the splash screen.
- New goods receipting functionality added. This provides a more precise method of receiving goods and automatically creates supplier invoices. Multiple batches from one purchase order line can now be received separately, and excess goods can be received.
- mSupply can now import and export all names (suppliers, customers and manufacturers) and all stock items to and from text files.
- New report ‘Suggest order quantities’ added. This report analyses your stock levels and suggests which items need ordering and how much.
- Tender management module improved to include automatic tender generation and purchase order creation. Internal tender report also added.
- Dispensary express mode has been removed. Dispensary full mode is now simply Dispensary mode.
- Reports Item ledger and Item ledger date range have been consolidated into a single report Item ledger.
- ABC analysis report and Transactions report have been improved.
- Management summary now prints in portrait not landscape.
- Item list report has been given added query options.
- Item usage reports form has been updated. You can now preview the approximate number of items to be included before running the full report.
- Goods received printing now gives more information.
- Purchase order forms have now been consolidated into two pages rather than three.
- Purchase order line form has been consolidated and reduced in size.
- mSupply will not longer check for the reports folder on startup. Reports are now saved internally.
- Unregistered copies now expire after 1800 transaction lines rather than a flat 3 months. If registration is expired, menu bars will no longer show up.
- Many more reports can now be opened in MS Excel or OpenOffice Calc..
Where is mSupply?
mSupply is primarily used in Low & Middle income countries around the world. You can find us in more than 30 countries.
- mSupply v7.10 (2023-11-27)
- mSupply v7.09 (2023-10-20)
- mSupply v7.08 (2023-09-22)
- mSupply v7.07 (2023-08-15)
- mSupply v7.06 (2023-07-05)
- mSupply v7.05 (2023-05-25)
- mSupply v7.04 (2023-04-12)
- mSupply v7.03 (2023-03-09)
- mSupply v7.02 (2023-03-01)
- mSupply v7.01 (2023-02-01)
- mSupply v7.00 (2022-12-22)
- mSupply v6.06 (2022-10-31)
- mSupply v6.05 (2022-10-14)
- mSupply v6.04 (2022-09-14)
- mSupply v6.03 (2022-08-15)
- mSupply v6.02 (2022-07-27)
- mSupply v6.01 (2022-07-05)
- mSupply v6.00 (2022-05-20)
- mSupply v5.07 (2022-03-22)
- mSupply v5.06 (2021-12-16)
- mSupply v5.05 (2021-10-19)
- mSupply v5.04 (2021-08-23)
- mSupply v5.03 (2021-07-5)
- mSupply v5.02 (2021-05-07)
- mSupply v5.00 (2021-02-17)
- mSupply v4.14 (2020-11-20)
- mSupply v4.12 (2020-07-29)
- mSupply v4.11 (2020-06-12)
- mSupply v4.10 (2020-05-01)
- mSupply v4.09 (2020-03-02)