v1.96 (24th April 2007)
- Now certified with Windows Vista
- If editing a supplier invoice line where stock has already been issued, you have the option to view which customer invoices the stock was issued on.
- Many new options for printing dispensary labels
- Mini invoices can be printed on dispensary labels
- Location management now handles item volumes, including the ability to determine whether a purchase order will result in more stock being delivered than there is available volume. This is especially relevant for cold chain items.
- New forms of transaction reports.
- Backorders button on Customer invoice now has “New” and “Modify” buttons
- In Preferences > Invoices 1, there is a new option “Activate budget module”
- A budget period can now be set for both Customer and Supplier invoices.
- A budget report shows performance for the period against budget. The report can be viewed on screen or printed.
- In Preferences > Printing, the option “Don’t print placeholder lines on pick slips” may be toggled on or off
- Customer invoices: the $ icon at lower left has a new option to print a Proforma invoice in place of a pick slip.
- Each name has an option to determine if invoices are printed with item in alpha betical order or line number order
- The New Goods Receipt input form has two new line buttons, allowing entry of aline from the purchase order, or a line not on the purchase order
- The Show Goods Received form has a “Find” button in the lower left corner, allowing a rapid search for a particular line
- The French localization has had many errors fixed (we've disabled it for this release until we finish work.
- Convert pack to one option for items is now respected when converting a goods receipt to a supplier invoice.
Where is mSupply?
mSupply is primarily used in Low & Middle income countries around the world. You can find us in more than 30 countries.
- mSupply v7.03 (2023-03-09)
- mSupply v7.02 (2023-03-01)
- mSupply v7.01 (2023-02-01)
- mSupply v7.00 (2022-12-22)
- mSupply v6.06 (2022-10-31)
- mSupply v6.05 (2022-10-14)
- mSupply v6.04 (2022-09-14)
- mSupply v6.03 (2022-08-15)
- mSupply v6.02 (2022-07-27)
- mSupply v6.01 (2022-07-05)
- mSupply v6.00 (2022-05-20)
- mSupply v5.07 (2022-03-22)
- mSupply v5.06 (2021-12-16)
- mSupply v5.05 (2021-10-19)
- mSupply v5.04 (2021-08-23)
- mSupply v5.03 (2021-07-5)
- mSupply v5.02 (2021-05-07)
- mSupply v5.00 (2021-02-17)
- mSupply v4.14 (2020-11-20)
- mSupply v4.12 (2020-07-29)
- mSupply v4.11 (2020-06-12)
- mSupply v4.10 (2020-05-01)
- mSupply v4.09 (2020-03-02)
- mSupply v4.08 (2020-01-24)
- mSupply v4.07 (2019-12-06)
- mSupply v4.06 (2019-11-01)
- mSupply v4.05 (2019-10-17)
- mSupply v4.04 (2019-08-30)
- mSupply v4.03 (2019-05-28)
- mSupply v4.02 (2019-02-07)