v2.03r1 (28th July 2009)
mSupply V2.03r1 contains a major bug fix. If you are using mSupply v203 or older, then it is wise to upgrade.
- While modifying a issued item line, if the batch happens to be in locked by another user or the same user (in a different window), the issued lines then links up to a different item. This causes ledger problems.
- Supplier payment window : Clicking on the "Re-calculate" button modified the "Extra charge" field, making the allocated figure wrong.
- Budget period window > Budget Vs Expense calculation icon : The actual figure was including inventory adjustments. This caused a false "remaining budget" value.
- Runtime error while running “Item ledger - items showing each transaction” report now fixed.
- Transaction report causing mSupply Client application to crash now resolved.
- Dynamic notes adjustment now functions with both name and item notes.
- In Dispensary mode, “When to display” options for patient name notes now lists correct options - i.e. “none” and “new prescription’
- Updating of Item notes icon on item issue window : Took out a for loop that was unnecessarily looping through all the items in the invoice. User's won't notice any changes, but the speed has increased (maybe by a millisecond ;-) ).
- Customer invoice printing - item units now diplayed inquantity column.
- Permission to add/edit users moved to “General” tab; and disabled for user levels 1 & 2.
- Field to choose speed of internet connection and display appropriate web interface.
- 2 pairs of user defined fields (4 in total) now included on invoices; must be set in Preferences.
- When importing/exporting invoice(s), above user defined fields now included.
- Management summary now displays total for top 10 items.
Supplier menu item added, allowing all outstanding lines on Purchase orders to be displayed.
Where is mSupply?
mSupply is primarily used in Low & Middle income countries around the world. You can find us in more than 30 countries.
- mSupply v7.03 (2023-03-09)
- mSupply v7.02 (2023-03-01)
- mSupply v7.01 (2023-02-01)
- mSupply v7.00 (2022-12-22)
- mSupply v6.06 (2022-10-31)
- mSupply v6.05 (2022-10-14)
- mSupply v6.04 (2022-09-14)
- mSupply v6.03 (2022-08-15)
- mSupply v6.02 (2022-07-27)
- mSupply v6.01 (2022-07-05)
- mSupply v6.00 (2022-05-20)
- mSupply v5.07 (2022-03-22)
- mSupply v5.06 (2021-12-16)
- mSupply v5.05 (2021-10-19)
- mSupply v5.04 (2021-08-23)
- mSupply v5.03 (2021-07-5)
- mSupply v5.02 (2021-05-07)
- mSupply v5.00 (2021-02-17)
- mSupply v4.14 (2020-11-20)
- mSupply v4.12 (2020-07-29)
- mSupply v4.11 (2020-06-12)
- mSupply v4.10 (2020-05-01)
- mSupply v4.09 (2020-03-02)
- mSupply v4.08 (2020-01-24)
- mSupply v4.07 (2019-12-06)
- mSupply v4.06 (2019-11-01)
- mSupply v4.05 (2019-10-17)
- mSupply v4.04 (2019-08-30)
- mSupply v4.03 (2019-05-28)
- mSupply v4.02 (2019-02-07)