- Send a text message to mSupply! 
- If internet is a problem at your Aid Post or Health Centre you can now use the mobile phone network to communicate important medical stock information to your warehouse or Central Medical Store.
- Text in your stock levels so that the main warehouse can send you the goods that you need. Especially helpful for remote Health Posts.
- See this blog for more information: http://msupply.org.nz/Blog/text-mSupply
- Communicating with text messages is a feature we want to develop further, so please inform us of your feedback at: info@mSupply.org.nz
- Dispensary – Patient Medication Records (PMR) :
- A patient medication record in mSupply is a record of items a patient is taking/using. The list is populated when an item of medicine is prescribed to the patient through mSupply.
- PMR also contains information about when the medicines are taken. In this way the form becomes a “master list” of what the patient is taking, when to take each item, and other info such as potential side effects.
- View the patient Medical Record by clicking Show Patients from the Navigator, selecting the patient and viewing the PMR tab of the Patient details form.
- Dispensary – Printing: It is now possible to print prescriptions to an ordinary printer – not just to a label printer.
- New fields to store item picture, standard instructions and purpose 
- You can now drag and drop a customer picture onto a customer record.
- Remote Tender Module updates :
- We have refined our Remote Tender Module so that bidding suppliers can work more easily with large quantities of tender items. 
- We have added the capability of uploading a list of tender items which is a great improvement over manual input of often hundreds of tender items. 
- Goods Received :
- Printed Goods Receipt now has signature section at the bottom of print out.4868
- Add a photo of your customers and suppliers!:
- View the details of a customer or supplier and you will find a new tab ‘Photo’. From here ‘drag-and-drop’ a photo into the allocated space or use the ‘Add photo’ button. 
- Purchase Order Cash Flow Report: This report provides month-on-month analysis of projected expenditure per supplier. 
- Customer order tracking: This report gives details of the speed at which customer orders progress from being written, to received at the warehouse, to data entry, to being fulfilled. 
- Added to Customer and Supplier invoices and Patient Medication Records. Move your mouse over any object and a helpful description will appear.  
- Organisation addresses now benefit from 5 address lines and a zip/postal code. 
- Fixed: Supplier Invoices – Total FC Charges now updates properly. 
- Fixed: Cash Payments: finalise button on transactions output toolbar now sets outstanding amount to correct value. 
- Fixed: Dragging items in a Master List. Dragging now fixed so Sort Order can be saved. 
- Fixed: Tenders – When inputting a tender the ‘Search Items’ box now works properly. 
- Fixed: Custom fields are now properly formatted on the Purchase Order form. 
- Fixed: Supplier Invoice, corrected inaccurate distribution of local charges .
- Fixed: No longer possible to finalise an ‘on hold’ invoice of any type .
- Fixed: Can now finalise Stock Transfer from the Transactions window .
- Fixed: Supplier Invoice reports now display correct location code fo an item .
- Removed ‘Send Email’ button from Admin tab of Navigator .
- Various Usr Interface enhancements and refinements    .
- 150 issues that we don’t want to list here!
Where is mSupply?
mSupply is primarily used by developing nations around the world. You can find us in more than 20 countries.