- A mobile app!
- mSupply mobile is an Android app that works on a tablet, even when there’s no internet.
- when Internet is available, it synchronises it’s data with an mSupply server.
- Read all about it here
- A new dashboard
- Our new dashboard allows display of charts, lists, maps- almost anything. It can be customised for each user.
- Other areas
- Stocktake display- added an OK & Next button 
- Stocktakes can now be created for the stock belonging to a particular donor 
- Stock on hand is now a default column for item lists (rather than having to add it in the window configuration for each user 
- Stocktakes: Adding a new line has been simplified. It can add the average price paid for a new line if the price is not known. 
- Dispensing: Detect attempts to add a duplicate patient code 
- Allow import of heirarchical item & name categories 
- Patient history: the directions for each item are now shown in the list 
- Synchronisation: stock transfer receipt notifications can now sync back to the sending site 
- You can now filter the Item list when choosing Items to add to a Goods Receipt (from a Purchase Order) 
- You can print Miscellaneous labels 2-up or 4-up 
- The log records the number of connected users each time a user logs in 
- Tenders- the total value of a supplier’s bids are shown in a new column. You can use this when tendering by lot rather than by line 
- Store tags allowing stores to be categorised across multiple schemas for reporting 
Where is mSupply?
mSupply is primarily used in Low & Middle income countries around the world. You can find us in more than 30 countries.