- A mobile app!
- mSupply mobile is an Android app that works on a tablet, even when there’s no internet.
- when Internet is available, it synchronises it’s data with an mSupply server.
- Read all about it here
- A new dashboard
- Our new dashboard allows display of charts, lists, maps- almost anything. It can be customised for each user.
- Other areas
- Stocktake display- added an OK & Next button 
- Stocktakes can now be created for the stock belonging to a particular donor 
- Stock on hand is now a default column for item lists (rather than having to add it in the window configuration for each user 
- Stocktakes: Adding a new line has been simplified. It can add the average price paid for a new line if the price is not known. 
- Dispensing: Detect attempts to add a duplicate patient code 
- Allow import of heirarchical item & name categories 
- Patient history: the directions for each item are now shown in the list 
- Synchronisation: stock transfer receipt notifications can now sync back to the sending site 
- You can now filter the Item list when choosing Items to add to a Goods Receipt (from a Purchase Order) 
- You can print Miscellaneous labels 2-up or 4-up 
- The log records the number of connected users each time a user logs in 
- Tenders- the total value of a supplier’s bids are shown in a new column. You can use this when tendering by lot rather than by line 
- Store tags allowing stores to be categorised across multiple schemas for reporting 
Where is mSupply?
mSupply is primarily used by developing nations around the world. You can find us in more than 20 countries.