- A new dashboard report that gives a history of stock availability in a store over the last X months.
- A new interface for entering Request and requisition forms that then synchronise to a cental server (This feature is only available on request- contact us for a demo)
- Cross-tab transaction reports are now sent directly to Excel- this speeds up generation about 10 times, and allows for more than the previous limit of 100 columns
- Synchronisation information per-site is available from the “about” window 
- Tenders now show a tender serial number, that allows sequential tracking of tenders 
- Item visibility across multiple stores can now be controlled by master lists. See here
mSupply mobile features
- Now localised so can easily be ported to different languages. Currently available in English and Tetum- let us know if you’d like it in your language.
- Numbers in Excel reports are formatted as numbers 
- Log list : The default 4D query form doubles up on the [log] to show [log][log]event 
- Primary backup time setup fails after first backup is done. 
- Transaction category filter improvements 
- Dashboard base url is now set correctly 
- Logging of new invoice creation is now recorded correctly 
- In some instances the normal menu bar would be replaced with a shortened one 
- We now disallow creating an internal requisition if the supplying store doesn’t “know” about the receiving store 
- Log options that were controlled by preferences weren’t being respected. 
- The “all on” user preference option didn’t work for the two new requisition permissions 
- The File > Preference > OK button: Always asked user to set the email address for frontline SMs 
- File > preference > Dashboard tabs > Double clicking on empty area of the list opened up a new window 
- Hidden characters could affect some report layouts 
- Item usage report : The options “exclude transfers” were not working on a single store or across multiple stores. 
Where is mSupply?
mSupply is primarily used in Low & Middle income countries around the world. You can find us in more than 30 countries.